Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Questions and Answers

Q1: How do I book a slot?
A1: Please provide the following details
-Your name
-Contact no
-Date of your big day (Wedding/ROM)
-Time to be ready
-Venue
-Email address
I will definitely reserve the time slot for you upon receiving 50% deposit on all services.
Please deposit 50% of the amount to POSB Saving Plus Account
After the transfer, please sms me directly at +65 91772520 (SMS only)
I will send a confirmation email after checking and the time slot will be reserved for you.

Q2: Why do I need to give a deposit?
A2: I will require a deposit in order to reserve the time slot for you. You can call the deposit as a “Seal of Trust When you have given me the deposit, you have confirmed my services while I confirm my attendance to you. I am fully aware that sometimes customers feel uncomfortable about transferring the deposit but it is necessary if you want to ensure a timeslot for you especially if your special day is on a very popular date. Your appointment will only be confirmed upon receival of deposit, not on date of enquiry or enquiry of rates.

My deepest apology if it causes you any inconvenience but hope you will understand as this is part of confirmation my appointments.

Q3: Do I need a trial?
A3: I will always want to know what kind of wedding makeover do you need for and also communicate with the brides-to-be in order for us to know each other better. During your trial, you and me will strike to achieve the perfect look for your special big day.

Trial usually take place in your location, do tell me in advance so that I can plan my schedule accordingly. As trials are not included in my packages, it will be charged separately @ SGD 50 only
The trial is approximately 1 hour and 15mins for makeup and hairstyling.

Q4: What should the bride take notes of a day BEFORE the wedding?
A4:
-Have a good night sleep
-Inadequate sleep will cause blood shot eyes and dark eye rings
-Eyes would also be drier than usual hence making contact lens more difficult to be worn
-Refrain being sleeping for too long as it will cause bloatedness
-Do not have supper or drink water especially before 8pm for bedtime
-Have a warm bath before bedtime,to reduce stress and relax your body
-Do not use hair conditioner after washing your hair. Blow dry your hair before bedtime.

Q5: What should a bride take note ON the wedding day?
A5:
-Put your eye contact lens
-Wear either blouse and spaghetti top
-Wash your personal face cleanser
-Your hair must be fully dry
-Remove your personal adornment (Jewelry/Accessories)
-Have breakfast. If you do not have the habit of having breakfast, have a some healthy snacks. It is not advisable for the bride to stay hungry throughout the entire morning. Brides will not have much opportunity to eat throughout the day and appetite might be affected due to stress. This might lead to “shinking” body size hence making your gown too big overnight.
-If you get up being bloated due to water retention, do a simple massage using your fingertips and slowly massage from your ear lopes down to your chin a few times. If your body allows, drinking coffee (without milk or sugar) can quickly reduce the swelling! This is amazingly WORKED!!!
-Wear a button shirt for the makeup. If time is kind of rush, do wear your gown immediately before I arrive at your house.
-Make sure there are sufficient lights at the makeup venue. White lights or natural lightnings are the best for makeup. Either make sure the makeup area is located near the window or there are enough lightnings in the room.

Q6: What should I do to my hair?
A6:
- Please refrain from rebonding your hair!! I know some brides find their flyaway hair a nuisance and wanted to tame them by rebonding, however that would not help in the hairstyling process. Rebonding changes the hair texture, making the hair difficult to hold on to curls. The hair will be straighten faster than normal hair textures. So if you want different hairstyles for your wedding day, do not rebond your hair!! Give hair treatment a miss too. Actually we love spoilt hair. They are so much easier to style.
- Colour or add highlights to your hair. Do dye your hair in a natural brown or reddish brown to lighten your hair so your hair looks lighter. It is also prettier when it comes to hairstyling. Hair that is in all black could not present the prettiness of the curls or the hairstyles and it will look like a black toss of hair. Whereas coloured or highlights will create more depth to the hair and thus a prettier hairstyle overall.
- Lighten your load of hair. Do trim your hair if it too heavy or thick.
- Start growing your FRINGE. In order to have your fringe comb across your forehead in the nicest style, your fringe have to at least grown past half of your ear.

Q7: Do you provide hair accessories?
A7: These will all be rent free. Please return the hair accessory personally to me or via REGISTERED mail only. As I am providing these accessories for free and they cost really quite alot as I import them from overseas, I do appreciate everyone to exercise care and consideration. Normal Mail is unacceptable.

***Thank you for the time to read this important informations. Hopefully these will be helpful tips in your planning of your Big day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment