Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

All Clients's Comments/Feedbacks

You are very welcome. :) I like looking pretty so i dont mind. :) haha! Thank you for doing such a great job :))
Date and Time sent:10 April 2010-6.22pm by Sok Ting

Yeah that's what i said to the couple of my buddy that i knew a lady who is young and good in front of a camera just like you.
Date and Time sent:2nd April 2010-12.10am by Aundry

They said very nice!! They have never seen me like that before! I am like super excited at home cos i think i look really really good :)
Date and Time sent:24 March 2010-10.59pm by Sok Ting

Thank you so much. I cannot stop staring at the mirror cos i look so nice! This is the 1st time i ever looked so pretty! Cannot bear to wash it off! haha
Date and Time sent:24 March 2010-10.53pm by Sok Ting

Alfonsa’s comments in communicating with James:
Her make-up is superb wonderful and many people around me has commented my perfect make-up. Not her good make-up only but I really enjoyed with her friendliness and joking stuffs. Moreover, I mesmerized her attractive looks and she has a whole package of good personality
I strongly will recommended her good service.
Thank You, my dear friend Stephy Ng
Great make up. Lasted long great selection of colours. I was happy and had excellent feedback
Stephy, please attach pictures to my email alf_on_fire4jesus@hotmail.com. I will meet you guys on friday.
Sms time and date sent by Alfonsa:
10.39am
25 Jan 2010


Wow! Fantastic! I hope that make up initiative gives you good and profiltable returns for the long term. Testimonials are a good way to advertise
Date and Time sent:25th Dec 09-9.36pm by Najman

You are certainly a determined person. Stephy, I browsed through quickly your website.
You are an organised person with a vision. You have my admiration
Date and Time sent:25th Dec 09-10.08pm by Najman

Your make up skill is good but the foundation colour abit dark. Overall,awesome
Date and Time sent:2 Dec 2009-11.02pm by Hana

Thank to your make up skill. You did a great job gal.
Date and Time sent:25 Nov 2009-11.19pm by Eleen

I like your make up!!! I think you did a fabulous job. I am sure Eleen will love your make up.
Date and Time sent:20 Nov 2009-9.46am by Nouie

Your make up is good! In fact it is pretty on other gals too and you are very fast!
Date and Time sent:3 Dec 2009-6.42pm by Nouie

My mum said its very good! You made my eyes look like double eyelid and you covered all my freckles. But its abit thick and doesn’t match my neck
Date and Time sent:18 Nov 2009-11.38pm by Ong Jing


HI sweeties, your make up yesterday on lynn was awesome. And you looked gorgeous sincerely from me!!!
Date and Time sent:17 Dec 09-11.28am by Hana


I quite like the green eye shadow, your make up you did for me yesterday. Thank alots ya
Date and Time sent:17 Dec 09-9.34pm
by Lynn


No comments:

Post a Comment