Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2010

About me

"Girl in the main street"
Highlight of story: how I overcome the odds of not being able to speak and listen and manage to integrate into the society and my determination to be accepted by the masses

I aspired to be a lawyer when I was a young. However, sadly to say that something seemed to take away from my life that i am a hearing impaired.
Different now that I matured and realized my dream is to make everyone look pretty and charming.
For self-indulgence sake, I decided to start a blog to satisfy my own fantasy of becoming a makeup artist after searching many dreams of what i wanted to be as.
It is a place where I share and connect with the people who sparkles my service and want to get to know me.
I have a diverse range of interests, most of which relates to my hobby. My most interest veer towards scuba diving and car racing.

Although I am hearing-impaired, but I can communicate with my clients through emailing, writing in English and using gestures as well.
Do feel free to browse through my portfolio on the site and email me for more details
Should you have any enquiries before that time, you may reach me via mobile (Do kindly using messages and via email)

My contact information:
~Email me at xixi_ng@hotmail.com
~Tel: + 65 91772520 (SMS only)
~Add me on facebook and we can be friends after all

~If you would like to post any comment/message for my makeup service, also add me via Facebook Page

No comments:

Post a Comment